Wednesday 14 March 2012

Work Experience- Round Two!

On the 27th of February, the TY's went on there second round of Work Experience. I did mine in Pelco Ltd in Blanchardstown.
On Monday morning I woke up excited for the day ahead. When i arrived i got to know the staff. Then i started off in the accounts department. Later I went to the Human Resources Department. Here i watched as people were interviewed. On Tuesday, I travelled around each of the Branches of Pelco. We travelled around Dublin and did stock takes. On Wednesday I did the rosters for each of the branches and I also sorted through the staff files. On Friday I was in the accounts department and had to count the money and also did the wages. Overall i did really enjoy my work experience!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like ya had an absolute ball Shannon! LOL

    ReplyDelete