Tuesday 18 October 2011

Time Travelling!

As part of our T.Y history course, we have been talking about our family trees. I love finding out about my ancestors and i have found the whole process very interesting. i found out that my family is quite alot bigger than i thought! we have been looking up many websites that trace families back to 1902!
now in history we have moved on to Women in History. we had to pick one women and find information about her. I didn't know who to do at first, but as i researched the topic, i found lots of people to do. I changed my mind lots of times, starting with Eleanor Roosevelt, to St.Brigit. to finally deciding on Princess Diana. These women are all very different and range from different times in history but are all very interesting!
I can't wait to time travel a little more!

No comments:

Post a Comment